Question: Looking at people up close and personal.

Alpha

Ever look at a beautiful woman from the distance, and your heart begins to pound, sweat glands started pumping, and your body heats up hotter than she is?

Well there was once upon a time when I saw this spectacular looking woman at the grocery store. I was looking for some delicious papaya and she was looking at the watermelons. She had an outstanding figure, great legs, great everything. I just knew I had to approach this girl. She began smacking the watermelons with the back of her knuckles to see which ones were hollow enough to grab. I thought, this was my opening ..... so, I approached her with a cheesy line, "Smack it too hard and it'll burst!". She laughed! Yes God, the woman laughed!

But ..... I then got a close look at her face. And the blemishes began to appear. You can see the bumps underneath the layers of make up. You could see that her face did not seem as symmetrical as you hoped. And then I lost complete interest. I was almost disgusted at myself because I suddenly thought the girl was ugly. But was the girl really ugly? Or was I just being a picky person?

My question to you is, was my shame justified? If you were in my situation, would have you continued the conversation and went all the way to get her phone number? Or just stop there and move on? It's boggling my mind.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

keep going. you never know which girl is gonna be the one for you, and odds are she's not gonna be the supermodel. no one is perfect.

keep going. you never know which girl is gonna be the one for you, and odds are she's not gonna be the supermodel. no one is perfect.

This is an old story. I did eventually keep going. The question is more of what you would do, not advice, although thanks for it. :D

well thats what I would do as well. If I were chatting up girls in the supermarket. :D

well thats what I would do as well. If I were chatting up girls in the supermarket. :D

Hey, what can I say? The supermarket is a very undervalued place. Sure, you can get discounts on a bag of chips, but it is also a haven for beautiful women at certain times of the day. Just don't expect to see them going out for a midnight snack. Everyone's got to eat. :P

I will agree I have seen some real hotties in the market.... but it's usually while my wife is standing next to me. lol.

I will agree I have seen some real hotties in the market.... but it's usually while my wife is standing next to me. lol.

:D BAD INKY! eyes forward

:D BAD INKY! eyes forward

sometimes its hard! I see her checking dudes out too. and she always sets me up.. 'ooh isn't she pretty?' 'uh you really want my opinion?' THWACK! heheh.