Are you a talkative person?

Alpha

Only on the internet and on discussion panels

So talking for you in real life is obsolete?

Its not obsolete but I don't get to be talkative. Everyone at home runs on their own schedule and I'm not the diarrhea mouth type when among friends. The only time I get talkative in real life is when I get carried away in a discussion of topic I feel overconfident about. And I end up spending a lot of time in front of a computer. You do the math =)

Edited by O746

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not really talkative unless it's about games and other tech stuff. the reason being i know little about other things so i really don't have much to say. i could be talkative with people when the conversation is something i can relate to. and since my life is also very boring, i have nothing to talk about. so it's more like i would love to talk but i can't cuz i don't have anything to talk about. this apllies to the real world and online. although when i talk online, i tend to talk more extreme and use more expression since it's easier to type out things like "OMG OMG OMG I WANT CANDY" in real life i wouldn't say things like that in a high pitch voice though.

Just in relation to the first post, are you still staunchly against telling people anything about yourself GC?

Are you talking about how I love Fatal Rose so much? He's quite a character. Or how I was once a fighting champion? And how I once met Fatal Rose at a dance club? Nah. I don't tell much about myself to anyone. :clapping:

And how I once met Fatal Rose at a dance club?

:P is that true. lol. as for the original question. I am rarely overly talkative.