New Nine Inch Nails album, The Slip, released for free

http://theslip.nin.com/

as a thank you to our fans for your continued support, we are giving away the new nine inch nails album one hundred percent free, exclusively via nin.com. the music is available in a variety of formats including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE.

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but even if this kind of music isn't your cup of tea you have to admire his attitude towards digital music and the internet.

I can't tell.

Just finish listening the 1st time. Not sure how to put it to my feeling but it's been a long time since i listen to NIN. I always remember them in the Crow and the Downward Spiral album. I thought they are hardcore?!? This album seems to be more artsy and not hardcore but Radiohead weird. I need to take a few listening.

Erm... so... is it any good?

I like it.

I can't tell.

Just finish listening the 1st time. Not sure how to put it to my feeling but it's been a long time since i listen to NIN. I always remember them in the Crow and the Downward Spiral album. I thought they are hardcore?!? This album seems to be more artsy and not hardcore but Radiohead weird. I need to take a few listening.

NIN has changed dramatically since those days. I prefer the older style but I can dig the new stuff too. A lot of his stuff is kind of just sounding the same now.

Wow, I must be lagging real behind on music scene :)

After all, the only songs I listen to again and again are Marilyn Manson, Nirvana and Kula Shaker :P

Grabbing the flacs, m4as and waves. MP3 just finished DLing and iwll take a listen soon.

Continuing the Year Zero sound trend. I don't hate it.