I'm back! It's a celebration bitches!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes keeping baby and probably marrying girl if everything continues as it is now. We find out the sex next month I think. I'm just trying not to jump into that too early and regretting it later, but I definitely want to and so does she. We are probably going to be one of those couples that stays engaged for a long ass time, but I haven't asked her yet because I have to save money for an expensive ass ring. She doesn't want an expensive ass ring but I insist on one. Plus it gives us more time to think about it.

Oh and I forgot to mention about how I was sick and thought I was dying, apparently I got better, I've felt fine. I'm just kinda sleepy a lot but I do get little sleep most of the time and I have an iron deficiency that comes and goes that probably has a lot to do with it. If I can remember to take my vitamins more often it should go away I think.

Hey man, welcome back! I was gone while you were too, so yea, I'm back too.

I have no clue what the flock is going on with you, so i'll do my best with what I have read. I too recently got back into cheefing. Let me tell you something brother, It can and will get ahold of you. Just make sure you have your priorities set. Not that you don't but when I read about your current mindset... it rings familiar tones to me.

crap will always find a way to go wrong, Life is merely playing the hands you get delt. The meaning of life, is to just be who you are. The only thing that matters in life, are those around you. Those you love. Everything else is secondary.

On this relationship thing, just be cool. Just remember this. You can live with her for a while, and still not know who she truly is, and the same goes vice versa. When crap hits the fan... and it will, then you will see the person they really are. I'm not saying she is putting on a front. What I am saying, is that when you really like someone, you tend to "hide" the less desirable factors that constitute who you are. This is unintentional and common. Although we can change certain things about ourselves, Values are something at our core. Just take everything one step at a time, always ALWAYS communicate with each other. If something bothers you, find a way to speak about it to her in a non abrasive way. And do not let things that bother you slide, because you are not being fair to yourself or her. And I know you as an easy going guy, that I could easily hang out with. But just in case... if there is something that bothers her, and she mentions it, just remember you guys are talking abut feelings and things of the sort. Communication is the key.

Ahhh UPS. They almost only hire at barely a part time schedule. I hope that is ok for you. If you get over 30 HRS in a week, consider yourself lucky.

I have no idea what this baby business is about, so I'll go silent about all that.

Awesome PC. I cant wait till I build a rig. I'm still using the 02 piece of crap.

But yea, about the gonja thing. Just be careful. I just started up, and it is threatening to consume me again. Does she smoke? If not, you have some major decisions to consider. I'll leave it at that, I'm sure you have some rebuttals, but make no mistake, I have some counter rebuttals in stock. It comes with age, as I have been there my friend, and done that already. I hit 30 this year.

Well welcome back, and I'll see you around!

Unfortunately, this is a scenario for disaster. If this is the case. There will be no smoking for her, if she was a smoker to begin with. And if that is so, he will really need to consider all the scenarios therein. More than just smoking. School and work. Everything. Ooh boy.

If you smoke ganja here, the authority will cane you (and it is a big cane) 10 times, with each times causing not to be able to sit for 2 weeks, and they wait till your wound healed before caning you at the correct spot. So basically, it is a 20 weeks ordeal. And some jail time.

All these are worst case scenario. It is ok if you don't get caught or do it in the open :D

Well, I don't know him very well. BUT... I know relationships..... very very well. I understand basic differences in people. He runs the risk, of alienating himself if he smokes again. It totally depends on him and the girl, on how they take their next steps. But generally speaking, him smoking, while she doesn't, might create a scenario for uncertainty. Say he smokes, but he is no slouch. He never misses work, the house is always clean, as when he sees a mess, he cleans it. School is always taken care of .... basically everything is the same, as if he wasn't smoking. And say she is the coolest chick ever..... When a girl has a life growing inside her, things change. Values alter, hell... since of smell enhances... will she appreciate smelling it on him... And will she freak out once she hits 4+ months.

I think INKY might have some good insight on this issue. He has kids...

I'm just trying to be a realist about this whole thing. And hope I might be a lead into some insight he might need.

I think INKY might have some good insight on this issue. He has kids...

I'm just trying to be a realist about this whole thing. And hope I might be a lead into some insight he might need.

I got nothin' he'd listen too. LOL I am really anti drugs after you become a parent, it's hard enough completely sober, add drugs and alcohol in there and you are automatically a shitty parent in my opinion. pre kids I had no issue with any of that stuff, but Kids have ZERO control of their environment. it is the parent job to make that environment as safe and clean as possible, a few drinks here and there, no big deal I guess. I'm pretty square when it comes to parenting. get all that party crap out of your system before you go bringing helpless little ones along for the ride.

i hope for you and your kids sake u get all that out of your system, parenting involves a LOT of sacrifices on your part, like inky said it's your responsibility to create a great enviroment for your kids to grow up in so they can be a better value to society and a true representation of you and your parenting skills.parenting isnt just some fly by night, read some books and watch some videos kind of thing, its basically like having a second job. no basic to it, it is a second full time job. and double that when u got 2 or more, my kids keep me on my toes all the time.

i hope for you and your kids sake u get all that out of your system, parenting involves a LOT of sacrifices on your part, like inky said it's your responsibility to create a great enviroment for your kids to grow up in so they can be a better value to society and a true representation of you and your parenting skills.parenting isnt just some fly by night, read some books and watch some videos kind of thing, its basically like having a second job. no basic to it, it is a second full time job. and double that when u got 2 or more, my kids keep me on my toes all the time.

I agree with both Solidius and Garageink. A kid's lifestyle should not include yours. If you can't give the child a great environment, then I strongly would consider thinking about other options. It really isn't fair to the baby IMO.

And you should tell your parents Shiba. You're going to need their help. I guarantee it. :D

Good luck.