favourite animated movie?

fumanchu

kinda off topic but i remember another transformers show where they all lived on a junk planet or something. Back then my tv was through a antenna so it was all snowy :(

kinda off topic but i remember another transformers show where they all lived on a junk planet or something. Back then my tv was through a antenna so it was all snowy :(

that was in the movie and the original transformers cartoon show.it was a planet called junkion.(if i remember,long time ago.)

I always liked Ninja Scroll. It was around '98 when I saw it, and it was the first animated movie that I saw, that used that particular animation technique. I don't know what it is called, but they blurred every other frame together, to simulate more fluid movements. I just watched it again recently, and it still gets it done...

But on second thought... what blew my mind, Was "Fist of the North Star". I had never seen anything like it. When I first watched it, I was inebriated and it took me by storm. Heads exploding, body parts sliding off like slices of beef. That big Iron dude crushing dudes all over the place, and getting owned my Raul. ... The intro, when Ken walks unhindered through a falling building. The movie got it done!!!

So yea, Id have to say Fist of the North Star is my all time favorite. In fact... I might have to supply up, and watch it again with some friends, and Captain Morgan!!!

EDIT:

And yea... the Movie only. The animated series sucked...

Edited by Belthasar