The Perfect Knockout

Alpha

the caption on the pic says he suffered a broken rib?!? how the hell did he break a rib and not his jaw? and its weird that he has his hands down in his lap while everyone else around him is freaking out.

By the looks of it, the bat hit him in the chest below his shoulder, and came up from there hitting him in the face.

Looking at it, he took the very end of the bat in the upper torso which would have broke a rib. Not a nice place to break a rib if thats the case, you move your arm and it's serious pain (I know, I broke 3 in that area).

Ouch! I bet he pays attention next time I know I did. I got nailed in the chest by a lined foul ball. Was setting 2 rows up on home dugout side at a Reds game. Man it took the wind right out of my pipes. Could not breath for a minute. No broken bones just a bruise the size of most of my chest.

Cinder is right, just left of the sternum... I'm just glad it didn't hit that toddler, she was oblivious, more so than the guy that got hit. LOL, it looks like that older lady in the row in from of him was working her Voodoo magic on the guy. HA! check out the chick in the sun glasses in the next row... she is still stuffing her face, And the guy in the black shirt after her, has such a smirk on his face, like he saw the whole thing, and knew it wasn't going to hit him and just watched the show. Doesn't even look concerned, that guy is funny. But the guy with the quickest reflexes is the guy standing, the bat is still in motion, and he is already standing, and turned around. How the hell!!! If he is that fast, he should have caught it, that woulda been bad ass.