bugs/keymap changes in COinops!

fumanchu

ok this thread is for the following-

1-bugs/keymap changes.

2)new features wanted.

so if there is any keymap changes you would like made to a certain game or any features that you would like to see added to coinops,then please post them in this thread.

also please stay on topic.

so if we get some good suggestions,then we should get an update in the form of a patch,so get posting everybody.

fixed

streetfighter opening the config menu.

Edited by fumanchu

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi just a quick note - good work on coinops, thnx a bunch

------------------

bug:

marvel super heroes vs street fighter (mvs)

l-trigger opens up the testscreen & r-stick press inserts coin

------------------

also perhaps you could change all sf setups to

lp - a

mp - b

hp - l-trig

lk - x

mk - y

hk - r-trig

----------------

ta

also - how do i access the normal test menu (original) - some you need to access to add button cheats (sfa3). is it possible to ff emulation?

is there a way to disable all free play settings that are already enabled, not really a fan - preferingy to add credits myself- thnx

Edited by smokeyfingaz

Save states would be awesome. Also agree with the idea to use the right thumbstick button for menu + pause, have gotten used to it over the years, although the button combos work fine. Glad to hear 720P support is coming along nice, that will be an awesome addition in the future. Any plans for 1080i at some point? Thanks a bunch BP. CoinOPS is great

Edited by tabsaid

the only thing i don't like about the new classic category sorting is that it makes some games harder to find. double dragon 2 and 3 will be listed under fighters , but double dragon 1 will be under the classic category. it kind of splits some of the games up.

Edited by dr99

also - how do i access the normal test menu (original) - some you need to access to add button cheats (sfa3). is it possible to ff emulation?

is there a way to disable all free play settings that are already enabled, not really a fan - preferingy to add credits myself- thnx

I am still downloading the thing and --- CoinOPS uses a FREE PLAY setting by default?

I can't believe... I really really really prefer to INSERT the coins on the old traditional way.

I never play a game without MORE THAN 3 coins.

It is the LAW in my life.

Save states would be awesome. Also agree with the idea to use the right thumbstick button for menu + pause, have gotten used to it over the years, although the button combos work fine. Glad to hear HD support is coming along nice, that will be an awesome addition in the future. Thanks a bunch BP

I disagree about using ANY kind of THUMBSTICK BUTTONS, because I know a LOT of people

who use ARCADE sticks - and of course, there is no THUMBSTICK BUTTONS. And, the best solution

for end all discussion about controller settings is a FULL CUSTOMIZABLE option for it.

And, I think it is wise to stop talking now, let me first finish to download

and see the new features by myself!

Anyway, my turn to say THANK YOU, BritneySPEARS!

Wonderful work!

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

the controls for Super Sprint are a mess ..

pedal needs to be changed to right trigger.

steering needs to be changed to dial 1 is left , dial 2 right on the Dpad.

under analog controls the pedal sensitivity has to be 10 or the car drives itself , which its not supposed to do.

edit : Championship Sprint is Super Sprint 2 , same key issues apply to it as well.

Edited by hicaow

IronMan Super Offroad and track pack (2 games)

both controls are a mess .. dial needs to be set left and right on the D-pad for all players.

pedal needs to be set as A .. the other button X ..

under analog controls sensitivity has to be 5 or the car will drive itself.