Ever REALLY insulted a woman?

emsley

I have and I can tell you right now, It's the best.

I like busting on attractive ones.

One time this older looking girl asked me how old I thought she was?

So I wrinkled by brow...

603 give or take 5 years. Man she cut me to shreds after I said but it was worth it.

Other insults include telling my girl she needs to brush her teeth more often becasue her breath and tartar build up are really worrying me. :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dislike disrespect to women. Generally only weak assholes do it, while I agree with you that sometimes they deserve it (cheating on you, etc). But just insulting them for the fun of it / just for kicks is really not on, if anyone did it to any female friend I had you would have your teeth kicked into the back of your skull.

I think MCA of the Beastie Boys says it best is Sure Shot.

I want to say a little something thats long overdue

The disrespect to women has got to be through

To all the mothers and sisters and the wives and friends

I want to offer my love and respect to the end

The only times I've ever said anything like that to women are when they do something horrible to me or one of my friends.

This does include me telling a girl that "You are the dumbest person I have ever met in my entire life" (yeah, I know, redundant, but It gave more emphasis that she was dog sh*t stupid).

I told another chick "You are a horrible person. You really only give one sh*t about yourself... f*ck everyone else, right? F*cking awesome you f*cking b*tch."

I was pulling out some weeds from the front garden last week, and some woman who I had never seen before was driving past. She stopped and started nagging me and threatening to report me and all this other crap. So I told her to flock off. Which she did.

I was pulling out some weeds from the front garden last week, and some woman who I had never seen before was driving past. She stopped and started nagging me and threatening to report me and all this other crap. So I told her to flock off. Which she did.

About how old was this woman?

I have and I can tell you right now, It's the best.

I like busting on attractive ones.

One time this older looking girl asked me how old I thought she was?

So I wrinkled by brow...

603 give or take 5 years. Man she cut me to shreds after I said but it was worth it.

Other insults include telling my girl she needs to brush her teeth more often becasue her breath and tartar build up are really worrying me. :D

Men around the world are worshiping you like a god right now.

One woman came to the club proud of her boob job thinking that's why no one likes her not knowing the true reason being her face. So I got tired of her bullsh!t and told her the truth that there ain't a plastic surgeon in the world that could fix her face.

I told this one chick after she asked me for a dance that my life long goal was to keep crabs from my crotch.

Weed as in marijuana? :D

And what was she nagging about? Details please! :D

Weed as in marijuana? :D

And what was she nagging about? Details please! :D

Yea, what the heck happened?