Women and their ungodly desire to screw sh!t up and consume chocolate

Skythe

she's in a relationship with another woman and it had been going on for a week.

this doesn'tsound like such a bad thing, you can turn this into a positive if you work it right......

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I'm actually jelous you all hate V-Day, I wish I had a reason to hate it besides the reminder of not having a girl atm. Rawr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats different. Sorry to hear this buddy. How exactly did she reveal this to you?

Well, I found out the day of the sugar refinery explosion just alot earlier in the day. I for some reason was looking at her myspace page and decided to scroll down and noticed she put herself as being in a relationship so I text her phone if this were true (cuz alot of chicks I know on Myspace do that so people would stop trying to hit on them) she then proceeded to tell me she was in one but it was shaky.

this doesn'tsound like such a bad thing, you can turn this into a positive if you work it right......

The chick I was seeing is 21 and her "girlfriend" is 18. No. I've dealt with an underager once and it was a nightmare. Plus her girlfriend looks ugly to me.

I'm just gonna be drinking alot for the next few days so expect some point to see drunking posts from me.

The chick I was seeing is 21 and her "girlfriend" is 18. No. I've dealt with an underager once and it was a nightmare. Plus her girlfriend looks ugly to me.

18's underage? Where??

Btw, a wise man once told me "beauty is only a light switch away"

18's underage? Where??

And a two steps from a brown bag....

I'll jump into a the boat of hating Valentine's Day. Crazy stalker chick that follows me around and thinks we're destined for some sort of deep relationship keeps asking me what we're doing.

I firmly tell her nothing, but I'm not sure if she believes me.

Another American tradition that has somehow caught on here for the last 20 years. Expensive day for all those ppl with leechy women.

I notice in China they banned the sale of red roses to discourage out-of-marriage sex on Valentine's Day!

TBH, I didn't know it was Saint's say until I looked at the hockey calender.

All I see is Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, with the occasional Wensday, Friday and Sunday thrown in and the very rare Monday.

18's underage? Where??

I meant legal.

18's underage? Where??

I meant legal.

Boning an 18-year old is perfectly legal, but since you're from the south, certain sex acts you might do to her might not be.

btw, further words of wisdom "You can drink away ugly, but you can't drink away fat"

18's underage? Where??

I meant legal.

Boning an 18-year old is perfectly legal, but since you're from the south, certain sex acts you might do to her might not be.

btw, further words of wisdom "You can drink away ugly, but you can't drink away fat"

I dunno what your talking about. I've drank away fat more then once :o

Just as you said, I'm in the South. Which is why I'm staying away from it. These Bible Belts would stake me.