Soooo....

Wizard

I did something stupid and signed up for 3 year plan for Fido just to get the phones. 55 monthly charge, plus 6 dollars in service access, 100 Dollars deposit on 2 phones (that will be returned should I cancel before the term ends). Looking at it now, I realized I don't have enough money to cover it. Even with my sisters and myself splitting the bill (we are all poor).

So once I recieve it, I'm going to cancel the plan and return the phones (if possible, because I don't want to appear as some cheap bastard who did it for free stuff). Unless I can say to the UPS guy (since it's COD) to return the product and cancle it (Which I highly doubt).

And I'm still applicable for the 15 Days Garuntee provided I don't activate the phones.

IT COMES IN 3 TO 8 BUSINESS DAYS. I NEED ADVICE QUICK.

NO "YOU SHOULDN'T OF SIGNED UP FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE" CRAP. I ALREADY KNOW THAT PART >_<

I assume the service charge is monthly, so you will be up for $1098 + the $100 deposit.

I have no idea what the rules are in your country, Fido might make you stick to the contract. But hopefully you can just cancel as soon as you can, and maybe they'll just charge a cancellation fee. Certainly do something as soon as you can.

Leave the phones in their boxes, don't even open the boxes. Even though they are the reason you signed up. Willpower.

call the carrier and cancel. send the stuff back. Done. simple. or keep it all don't pay the bill and have ruined credit for life. (like me:D)

yeah, go to the person, store, or wherever you purchased them and explain the whole situation, make it clear you cannot afford the phones at the moment, if you dont feel comfortable saying that you cannot afford them, there is no reason to feel bad or embarrased about it

Yea do what you can to cancel it..... What is your other option? Not be able to play for it and have it canceled... Then have your credit worse than you started? Don't fall for that crap again! HEH.... Only get what you can afford. Otherwise.............. your flocked.

I just unscrewed myself. They said since it's CoD, i still have to pay for the phones (Which will later be refunded to me) and then I'd have to contact Fido as soon as possible to cancel my crap.

The lady sounded hot, and extremely asian.