hidden gems for the gamecube.

ive started playing the gamecube again,but i want to get a hold of some new games,any suggestions.

ps and please not the usual suggestions as in mario.is fzero on the cube any good?

F-Zero GX is made of win on the GameCube.

Tales of Symphonia

Metroid Prime 1/2

Resident Evil Remake

Resident Evil 0

Baten Kaitos II: The First Wings and the Heirs of God

Pikmin 1/2

Paper Mario: A Thousand Year Door

Eternal Darkness

Ikaruga (duh)

Viewtiful Joe 1/2 (double duh)

Resident Evil 4 (triple duh)

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (despite half-assed sailing, still good)

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess (unless you happen to own a Wii)

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus

Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution

You wish, it's actually a pretty decent RPG and the storyline surprisingly isn't trash.

Nah man, its GAR-BAGE. Theyve Butchered Megaman ever since X7. I heard X8 is somewhat good, but still. Capcom needs a new 2D Megaman X!

You wish, it's actually a pretty decent RPG and the storyline surprisingly isn't trash.

Nah man, its GAR-BAGE.

Why? Elaborate

I played it a LONG time ago so il start with what i remember. First off the game is Naturally boring. Voice acting was terrible. Defeating bosses is incredibly easy. The game was too easy and short. Why does X have a Scarf? The vgm was HORRIBLE. Megaman was never meant to be in an RPG.

Even though I agree with some of your points, I still don't think the game is considered as garbage. I guess I had a larger acceptance level because I didn't buy the game. I've played many RPGs before and this is one that is better the some I've played, I think it's decent. Although the numerous random battles get annoying, the voice acting is fine, and the mazes are annoying aswell. The game can also get repetitive but I still think it's decent.