What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

The Amazing Spiderman.

They got his character done more properly than the first trilogy. Not sure if they set the cinematography apart enough from the first set of movies but it was pretty good. I suspect he'll have a role in Avengers 2.

The Amazing Spiderman.

They got his character done more properly than the first trilogy. Not sure if they set the cinematography apart enough from the first set of movies but it was pretty good. I suspect he'll have a role in Avengers 2.

I like the spiderman movies - but is it only me that finds a remake thats already been done so soon after a trilogy a tad odd?

It seems to be a superhero trend, they are cashing in big time on this audience. I can't complain about the recent Batman movies though.

The Amazing Spiderman.

I like the spiderman movies - but is it only me that finds a remake thats already been done so soon after a trilogy a tad odd?

It seems to be a superhero trend, they are cashing in big time on this audience. I can't complain about the recent Batman movies though.

Yeah i def get what you're saying. So I really think Marvel felt like they could improve on the first set of films because at that time they were all made by Sony and let's face it... part 2 and 3 weren't very good. And with the success of Iron Man, Cap and Thor which were all made by Marvel Studios that lead up to Avengers, I really think they're doing it to have their hand in what they feel is a more properly done version of their character and to have him cast in the next Avengers movie.

As for Batman... no superhero movie in the next decade will come close to the quality of Chris Nolan's films. I mean when does a comic-book movie ever get nominated for Best Film at the Oscars? But that's Batman dude he's the best superhero among superheros. It's as if his character and portrayal is so specific and unique to be able to maintain this position that the best example I could compare it to would be our third rock from the sun in a galaxy filled with hundreds of millions of stars that is situated at the perfect distance to sustain life. That said however... The Dark Knight trilogy may be TOO good in that we may never see a Justice League film come to fruition because Superman and Wonder Woman will have a hard enough time competing with the success of Marvel's recent films, let alone Batman's. And if they do decide to make a Justice League film anyway... I fear they may end up going ahead without Christian Bale's Batman because Nolan's films are more like work's of cinematic art and not just box-office blockbusters. But i'm reserving my assumptions for how the new Superman turns out and if Joss Whedon and co. will ever get Wonder Woman off the ground so we'll see untll then.

And you brits take two of the most iconic roles in all of pop-culture history too lol that has to be a win for you guys as it is.

• 1 month later...

Dark shadows - About as much as I can enjoy a vampire movie. 7/10 Very funny in spots - rather raunchy.

Straw dogs 1971 - The English mans version of deliverance.

It's aged slightly and some of the scenes are a bit "that looks wrong" such as fighting etc...

But the movie is tip top, 8/10 easily. Some memorable scenes that will stay with you - possibly for the wrong reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched Project X - It was ok, prolly like it alot more if I were a teen

Dind't fancy that at all bambi.

It may be the older head in me creeping in but i think it just encourages daft ideas in young kids.

Im a dad now I notice stuff like this ;)

• Like 1