What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

The Hunger Games - It was pretty awesome. Jennifer Lawrence, the lead actress, is my hero. If I were in her position I'd have done the same thing. I'm an adrenaline junkie and survival is the biggest rush. The military has had an awesome influence on me lol.

21 Jump Street - I laughed my ass off the entire time. Those rookie cops do some funny shit and act just like you think real cops do when no ones watching. :bustedcop: Loved this movie!

Saw The Green Latern.... thought it was utter crap!! Too much CGI and it seemed overall, very fake/cartoonish. Ryan Reynolds was the wrong guy for the role as well. It would have been awesome if they brought Tim Burton to direct it. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Green Lantern reboot a few years from now like they did with HULK.

• 1 month later...

The Avengers - It was ok, not the best not the worst. Loooong!

Opposite opinion here...Avengers was awesome and easily THE best Comic adapation movie ever.

As for the Hunger Games? It sucked, the acting was very bland and it was an obvious take on Battle Royale, even though the author claims to have known nothing about it(ie; She's full of shit). I walked out of the theatre wanting my money back after seeing it.

• Like 1

The Avengers - It was ok, not the best not the worst. Loooong!

Opposite opinion here...Avengers was awesome and easily THE best Comic adapation movie ever.

As for the Hunger Games? It sucked, the acting was very bland and it was an obvious take on Battle Royale, even though the author claims to have known nothing about it(ie; She's full of shit). I walked out of the theatre wanting my money back after seeing it.

I total agree Ken. I said what the fuck when Hunger Games was over. I definitely felt like I had been fucked over by paying for it. Have not seen Avengers yet but plan to.

Ok I saw chronicle got a really good high quality copy.

It's enjoyable and you know as the movie went on, all I could think of was AKIRA!

Also also grabbed a copy of John Carter - My HDTV is pretty big and the copy I have is 1.3gig so I expected better quality than what I got, Anything in the background or a scene from distance made my eyes squint - I couldnt see the detail good enough and I ended up falling asleep, seemed like a good movie but make sure you get a HIGH quality copy if you are a downloader. The higher the better.

Got me some cheese for tonight in the Journey mysterious island -------- hur/