Gamespy's Game of the Year 2007

Devia Eleven

Worst Use of a License

Shadowrun

YES

Yeah, I was expecting to read about deckers, mages, and other types of shadow runners when I read the review; but instead it's just another FPS.

Not only is it just another FPS, but a horrible one.

It's soooo generic and rip offy and graphics wise, the game just sucks and can't compare to the Snes version I played (and loved :-) )

I could think of at least 5 games to replace FFT on PSP as the best game. Highly overrated.

Not to mention everyone already beat it already when it came out on PSX.

Shadowrun was a disgrace to the earlier console games, but more importantly it was a disgrace to the pen and paper RPG.
Yeah, the game is terrible. I did hear that FASA once again got back the VG license for Shadowrun though. Im still waiting for a Shadowrun MMO.

Shadowrun was a disgrace to the earlier console games, but more importantly it was a disgrace to the pen and paper RPG.

Yeah, the game is terrible. I did hear that FASA once again got back the VG license for Shadowrun though. Im still waiting for a Shadowrun MMO.

Now that sounds like an MMO I could really get into (provided there are deckers and a matrix).

Now that sounds like an MMO I could really get into (provided there are deckers and a matrix).

If they did make a Shadowrun MMO, they'd probably use v5 ruleset, which made Deckers into Hackers since wired connections went wireless (mirroring real-life with stuff going wireless now). Although the old v3.0 system is still the best, 5 made some very good improvements to the system.