Duke Nukem Forever shot

Gryph

DNF is like the longest running punchline on the internet. to actually release it would almost be like killing Ninjas with exploding lolcats.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Team Fortress 2 was released so DNF stands as the only real vaporware game. Unless you count that game by Silicon Knights but no one cares about that.

What game by Silicon Knights that I would care about more than DNF? SK has released some of the best games I've ever played.

Too Human. If I recall properly it started out as a PS1 game.

Ah yes, but you know, games that start out and finish on hardware a few generations later, usually have assloads of polish. Silicon Knights has been around since the days of the Atari ST, and they've not released alot. What they have though, have been epic proportion successes though.

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen (If you don't think this game is awesome, go crawl in a hole and die)

Eternal Darkness (I believe this actually started on the N64. As far as I'm concerned, makes SH+RE games look like preschool. Play this $hit alone in the dark at 2am, and tell me you don't at least get spooked. Beyond Metroid Prime, this was the reason I bought a Cube.)

MGS Twin Snakes (Ok so not an original IP, but they did one hell of a job)

I've played Steel Empires on my ST, long ago, but I never was into those kinds of games. Can't say I remember it being bad though, just not my kind of game.

I forsee Too Human being one badass trilogy.

Dissing the Duke is similar to publically announcing you got herpes in the face.

Callin it how I see it. Duke is awesome, but wow, we've waited 10 years for something that looks like this? No thanks. improve graphix kthx

Using the Unreal 3 engine would be a very smart move. Especially since then they at least have an engine (didn't they redo the engine themselves more times than anyone wants to count?) and maybe we could get a game sooner. The graphics in that shot don't look that great but its probably really unpolished material.

Can't wait for this game though, better not flop or the internet is going to go flocking insane.

IJTF, You liked Eternal Darkness? I always thought that game was kind of a joke. It was "The M game" on the gamecube for a long ass time - probably the only one. Definitely not as creepy as SH :/ Your right about Silicon Knights though.