confused - Marver vs capcom 2

I've downloaded like 5 different emulators and like 3 different programs.

I downloaded de nullDC (I don't know what it is) and it says something about "error - dc_boot.bin"

Can someone please reply with the exact emulator and file of Marvel vs Capcom for Dreamcast?

or post come links

PS. Can you please tell me the instructions of how to install it properly.

Thank's in advance

Yours,

Hugabu :punk:

Considering 100% (I'm pretty sure?) of DC models can play backups unmodded, I'd say it is the number 1 retro console to hunt down. All you need is the console itself, and thats it.

You get so much for such a tiny investment that I can't help but recommend it. I'm so glad I have one.

Considering 100% (I'm pretty sure?) of DC models can play backups unmodded, I'd say it is the number 1 retro console to hunt down. All you need is the console itself, and thats it.

You get so much for such a tiny investment that I can't help but recommend it. I'm so glad I have one.

99%, there were some late model dreamcasts that can't. Not that I've ever seen one or heard of anyone I know having one.

and they are built well too. I thoroughly abused my launch unit for over 6 years. it finally gave up on me. but not totally, 60% of the time, it works every time.

hEY pAL

Back to your question... :( NullDC may work faster than chankast... (if you don't have this emulator... try it in order to compare...) but as these guys have told you before.... if nothing seems to change, it is a problem related with your pc...

I can't play DOA 2 LE fast in my nullDC and I suppose it's because I have Vista... grrr!!

RUBIO