does anyone still own a saturn.

I've got one but don't own a single game for it, and its not modded either. So I guess I can't really 'play' it...

do you play saturn through emulation blacknight coz a game worth trying is gaurdian heroes made by treasure.

Edited by fumanchu

I haven't really been interested in Saturn emulation to date but if Guardian Heroes is decent I'll give it a shot.

My impression of Saturn games to buy was that it was limited to the CPS-2 ports and since then the emulation revolution has rendered that a stupid reason.

well theres games like radiant silvergun which goes for an absolute bomb on ebay,but a great shooter.

terra driver again another shooter but an excellent game. :punk:

gaurdian heroes is a side scrolling beat em up with some rpg elements thrown in.an excellent game. :|

itll be good,dont forget ikaruga as well. :|

Yeh you don't need to tell me about Ikaruga. That game is pretty much the only reason my Dreamcast is still plugged in right now.

you might want to check out dalfoce a new shooter thats coming out jan/feb on the dreamcast,it will be 4 player as well.

Yeah... still have a Saturn... bought it long time ago, just for the sequle to Landstalker, if anyone can remember...

But also have my lovely Castlevania: Nocturne in the Moonlight (much better than the PSX port! You could play as Richter and Maria from the beginning!) and Fighters Megamix!

But it isn't modded either... a shame... do they still sell Chips? I just wonder!

Yeah... still have a Saturn... bought it long time ago, just for the sequle to Landstalker, if anyone can remember...

But also have my lovely Castlevania: Nocturne in the Moonlight (much better than the PSX port! You could play as Richter and Maria from the beginning!) and Fighters Megamix!

But it isn't modded either... a shame... do they still sell Chips? I just wonder!

castlevania on the saturn rox :punk: good choice of games there.

i know that on the racketboy forums,they sell saturn modchips over there,in fact i think its the owner racketboy himself that sells them and he does sell quite a few. :)