Weird stuff you find online

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM A flockING IDIOT!!!!!!!!

I might get in trouble for this but... oh well.

If you want a preview, look up reactions for it on youtube before watching the clip.

Edited by Gryph

If you want a preview, look up reactions for it on youtube before watching the clip.

Veristic Linked me to the vid, I really do not see what the big deal is. Maybe it went over my head.

It doesn't affect some people. However, no matter how you try to spin it or make it seem like it doesn't bug you, it's still a disgusting video with horrible actions and if you can't see that then you are dumb.

It doesn't affect some people. However, no matter how you try to spin it or make it seem like it doesn't bug you, it's still a disgusting video with horrible actions and if you can't see that then you are dumb.

Not dumb roostermaster, I had no idea what "two girls one cup" was. I though we were just looking at some old lady.

Veristic Linked me to the vid, I really do not see what the big deal is. Maybe it went over my head.

dude....I watched the whole video.....

I thought it would be longer than that though, but none the less It grossed me out, but not like the guy online who pukes when he watches it.

ugh.... I take it that if t hey take the link out then they'd do something if I described any of it...so I wont for all those who still have innocent ears and eyes.

I almost found it to be more humorous than gross., and I laughed about it. Especially right towards the end...if you know what I am talking about...

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy