Weird stuff you find online

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belthasar told me to look up dancing midgets.....

AWESOME!!!

That 'lil guy in the hat amazes me!!! Blew the other guy straight out of the water, which had no dancing skill though.

Crumping is a joke itself.

Yea, your telling me. I looked for some ridiculous examples, but found some good dancers, who were "crumping". Then I found this...

and this

Just check out the big guy in the black tee shirt at the end. Looks like a seizure+crack overdose+a fight with multiple personalities...

The worst part, is they think it looks good. I saw some crumping, from those who can break dance, so it "kinda" looks good, but the whole concept, is ridiculous. I don't know how to dance, and I can do just as "good" as these guys. Ill just flail my arms and legs, and do cracked out seizure dance. I should make a video... Oh... and there are better examples out there, I just cant stomache looking at anymore.

it's nice, but can't hold a candle to midget pr0n

ahh where's Ghosty when we need him. :)

it's nice, but can't hold a candle to midget pr0n

ahh where's Ghosty when we need him. ;)

I actually felt pretty bad for being so harsh on him about that incident. It was fairly funny but being on a free board I didn't want the forum to be closed down. I honestly don't think anyone would have even noticed. That stuff would have been totally OK, and encourage, on 7Words (RIP).