"Now I'll be famous"

Alpha

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say it again, you Americans shouldn't be allowed to own guns "just because". That admendment is for MILITIA, it has simply been twisted for the average Joe to be allowed to own a gun.

Until you get better laws in place and abolish this "Right to bear arms" crock of $hit, this kind of stuff will continue to happen at least once EVERY year.

Oh and garageink, putting guns into the hands of "the good guys" is where 70%+ criminals get their guns. Smarten the f**k up and stop thinking the typical redneck NRA member way.

Agreed, and these repeated arguments of "arm everyone and we would all be safe" are complete bullshit, sorry, but if you really think thats going to work, I mean if your REALLY convinced that would fix everything, You should probably get yourself checked out.

This is absurd. If everyone armed themselves, a greater percentage of guns, would get into the hands of criminals. Granted. But God as my witness, hate guns as I may, if I had a gun, and was there, I woulda head shot that piece of sh!t on the spot. But I'm just me.

It's a no win debate. There are truths to both side of the coin. Id like to see no guns, period. Wish I could snap my fingers, and make them disappear, altogether. At least you can run from a mad man with a Katana.

Oh and garageink, putting guns into the hands of "the good guys" is where 70%+ criminals get their guns. Smarten the f**k up and stop thinking the typical redneck NRA member way.

what the f*ck is wrong with rednecks?

Americans have the right to bear arms, get over it. it isn't gonna change.