Wu Tang 8 Diagrams

GodPigeon

WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTTIN TA FUCK WIT, WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTTIN TA FUCK WIT, WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTTIN TA FUCK WIT

The Heart Gently Weeps is an excellent track. Good to see RZA producing nearly all of the album.

I've been listening to 36 Chambers A LOT recently. I only have 36 Chambers and The W so I'll check this out.

Coincidentally, those are the only 2 Wu albums I actually own AND I've been listening to 36 chambers alot my self.

Wow, I'm a HUGE Wu fan but didn't post this because I didn't think anyone else here was into it, how cool :huh:

anyway, I got the album when it first leaked a few days ago, its flocking AMAZING, its pretty damn close to 36 chambers. I've been listening to it nonstop ever since. I'm hoping this becomes a mainstream hit so everyone can stop telling me I'm crazy for liking Wu-Tang so much. (That crap on the radio sucks SO bad, this soulja boi crap or whatever, can you blame me?)

I've been listening to 36 Chambers A LOT recently. I only have 36 Chambers and The W so I'll check this out.

you should Definitely listen to the GZAs album "Liquid Swords"

Thanks for the suggestion. I shall check it out.