NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA

rubiocroft

Hello!

Last week I visited a friend of mine who is a maniac of consoles. I don't know excatly what is his secret but somehow he owns a ps2 , an xbox 360 and this year he got a ps3.... Man, I had the opportunity to try all the demos he had downloaded from his console (surfung, in comparison with xbox is free!!!). He was playing a games of cars... the graphics were amazing!!! the road details were great... the landscapes... crap!! but that wasn't all! I got crazy when I played ninja Gaiden Sigma! that's surely the kind of games I like! Ryu Hayabusa does everything you wanted from a game.... extremely realistic ... and moreover... there is a cool female character with a particular suit.... (who cares!) ....

I can't believe how technology advances that fast! ...

3aaaa.jpg

rachel.jpg

Edited by rubiocroft

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think Sigma is just an update of the last gen game... hold your breath for Ninja Gaiden II on the 360 if you like that.

Sorry guys.... but it seems my English language is not good enough to understand what you meant by "I'd hit that".... is it negative? positive?? .... :D a friend of mine showed me some funny videos where you get the idea how much better playstation 3 is in comparison with xbox 360... I don't know much about it... what you say about it?? ... and dont forget tell me about the previous question.... lol

ninja.jpg

We like the woman.

But what does "hit" do in relation with like someone...? :o (idiot student question sorry.. I didn't get the expression! ;) )

well,, , Since Ninja Team are the same group whom works with Dead or Alive.... I love it for that too! lol.... :D

ninja_gaiden_and_rachel.jpg