Hey just wanted to know if the more odd games are availble or work well. Games like Seaman, Space Channel 5 or Rez. :)

I don't think Seaman is playable because you need to use the Dreamcast microphone.

Hey just wanted to know if the more odd games are availble or work well. Games like Seaman, Space Channel 5 or Rez. :D

i don't know those games... what are they about???

I rather like fighting games like CVSnk2 or Marvel vs capcom 2... ohhh and now I've got Dead or Alive 2 !!! lol! :thumbsup1:

DOAU_guide_1101348679.jpg

Why are you slamming a picture of Dead or Alive Ultimate in there?

Capcom Vs. SNK 2, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Dead or Alive 2 are probably the least odd games on the system. The OP asked for odd games.

Why are you slamming a picture of Dead or Alive Ultimate in there?

Capcom Vs. SNK 2, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Dead or Alive 2 are probably the least odd games on the system. The OP asked for odd games.

Sorry mr "momia" ... (egyptian character)

I just love that picture that's all... ;) --- Did I get a wrong idea of the question...? what does odd games mean?? good or bad?? sorry again! :D

DC_Doa_le_s.jpg

Heh. Odd just means odd. They can be good or bad games.

For example, Katamari Damacy on the PS2 can be considered odd, while Seaman on the Dreamcast is probably the pinnacle of oddity. Cho Aniki games on various systems are odd as well.

Dating sims are on every imaginable system in Japan, save perhaps the XBOXes. Truth to be told, some of them are actually pretty good, especially those that revolve around a bunch of minigames.