I've seen stupidity in my life, but wow

Reaper man

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I herd a lot of women are not as dumb as they make themselves out to be, they just come off that way on purpose because they think thats what mean really want. Like men are intimidated by intelligent women or something.

Then they get raped.

I herd a lot of women are not as dumb as they make themselves out to be, they just come off that way on purpose because they think thats what mean really want. Like men are intimidated by intelligent women or something.

lol, where'd you hear that bs?

how intelligent shi is I wouldn't know however, don't pay attention to that, she doesn't seem to care so she might put 253% because she felt like doing it and she gives a damn what other people think, she seems like an interesting person to meet, maybe knowing her better will change your mind but again, a report is not enough to have a real opinion on the matter.

Men aren't intimidated by intelligent women, they're just turned off by them. Feminists make me sick. Now don't get me wrong, I prefer the girl that can hold a conversation and actually has interests and interesting things to say. I just can't stand bitches who think in life they have something to prove because they're women and take it upon themselves to try and be an alpha-shemale. Men and women are different. The equality feminists cry about shouldn't be this bastardized notion of equals as beings, but about accepting the differences in our genders and how they correlate to eachother in life and the grand scheme of things.

how intelligent shi is I wouldn't know however, don't pay attention to that, she doesn't seem to care so she might put 253% because she felt like doing it and she gives a damn what other people think, she seems like an interesting person to meet, maybe knowing her better will change your mind but again, a report is not enough to have a real opinion on the matter.

Um...what? The guy who posted this said she wasn't too bight. She sounds crazy...and she can't count apparently...or read for that matter, she kept typing in the brackets..... She probably is one of those girls that does stupid crap just to impress her friends...like threatening her teacher...or hitting her teacher with a text book? What? I mean yeah...I want to meet her...she sure does sound like a super fantastic interesting person to meet...I bet she'll laugh at everything I say...and maybe I'll even laugh at something dumb and retarded she says and she'll jump around and laugh like an idiot so she can get attention...but hey....maybe she is smarter than she comes across, judging by some silly thing like that you know, I can't go off and make assumptions like that, maybe she's...book smart or something?...aww wait...who am I kidding?

I really am just kidding. I don't really like to judge people without knowing them...but she did come across kinda....well....dumb?

I just love to contradict myself.

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

you never know... I know I didn't express myself correctly what I meant to say is that you can give her a chance and maybe in the end she turns out to be more interesting than what he thinks, it has happened to me before, she can be stupid or she can be more intelligent than what she shows, you cannot have a right judgement of a person until you get to know her then if the is cool fine and if not just don't pay attention to her .

oh yeah... I forgot to mention that she is 19 and still in high school.

supposedly she failed the 1st grade, so yeah. Don't get me started about trying to start a conversation with her either ;/

Edited by Reaper man