I own a Wii

Fatal Rose

I have yet to really get into it to be honest. The kind of games I am into are non existent for the most part. I somewhat enjoyed the PAID emulator/game downloads but all that stuff has already been on my PC/been available on a PC for YEARS. Only game that has really caught my eye is Manhunt 2, I am a huge fan of the first game.

Can anyone suggest anything to me as to how to get more into my Wii? What can I look forward too?

Not a huge fan of Mario games/plat formers by the way. :o

Is this a joke? I can only assume this is a parody of some sort because you have described almost to the letter my argument as to why people should not buy a Wii.

I don't think he's joking. Anyway, I don't see any problem with Mario games for the Wii. Just give it a chance and I assure you that'll you enjoy them. If not Mario, try Zelda. You should also try Metroid 3. :o

Is this a joke? I can only assume this is a parody of some sort because you have described almost to the letter my argument as to why people should not buy a Wii.

I am serious.

I don't think he's joking. Anyway, I don't see any problem with Mario games for the Wii. Just give it a chance and I assure you that'll you enjoy them. If not Mario, try Zelda. You should also try Metroid 3. :peopleseybrow:

Not into Metroid at all.

Well personally the games I want are:

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (I don't even know what it is, But it says Resident Evil on it therefore I must own)

Rayman Raving Rabbids 1+2

Ghost Squad (played it in the arcade when it came out, flocking awesome game)

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Zelda

Soul Caliber Legends (still iffy about the controls)

Guitar Hero 3 (If you have a 360 get it on there though)

NiGHTS: Journey Of Dreams

Metal Slug Complete

SSX Blur looked mildly interesting

I don't own a Wii, Just a 360 for this generation so far. I plan on getting one though they are just still hard to find. I only get to play it at my ONE friends house who owns one. I would have put Resident Evil 4 on the list but if you are using the gun, the learning curve is ridiculous. I can put up with it, most people probably can't.

I beat the twilight Princess Game for the Wii, It was pretty fun, and it looked good since I have a nice TV at my parent's house, (the Wii is my mom's). The Game was cool, and I liked it. I do not, for the love of God, do not like ANY super smash brothers games....but that's just me. I haven't really played any other Wii games....although, Wii Sports caused my Wii to cease up, and then not start again. So we sent it back in to Nintendo, and they were real good about it, and we had a new one in like a week. Tell you what though, we didn't play Wii Sports again....

Wii Sports is played 95% of the time in my friends Wii, it should be fine. Software can't really mess up hardware like that, it was probably coincidence.

Anyway, I hated the smash on gamecube. Dunno why, Probably because the whole point of the first one on N64 was its simplicity, which they ruined, it doesn't feel the same at all.

I hope this new one isn't like that. Gah you have me worried now I didn't even think of that till now.

• 2 weeks later...

Mario and Sonic in the olympics it's a really good choice for fun moments here and there.

Zack and wiki (a must have if you like a little fun challenge to your brain)

Sengoku basara 2 (devil kings 2) is coming too

Trauma center (both of them)

Naruto clash of ninja revolution (simple naruto game and really fun to play with friends while waiting for brawl)

Sonic and the secret of rings

Some of them are platformers but if you give them a try you will like them cause of the fun\wierd uses of the wiimote :)

did i see someone post call of duty 4, i did not know that is on wii. if it is im probably geting on comp instead ne ways, but games that i like on wii r.

brawl - is gonna be awesome

resident evil 4 - is a classic

call of duty 3 - rented it pretty fun

excite truck - this game is so much fun if you like truck racing and unrealistic jumps lol

guitar hero 3 - looks cool

zelda - only game i own on wii and it is crazy fun, but gets annoying when tough stuck on temples

and i heard the new need speed is aweomse but i have not tryed out yet

also heard moh 2 is cool.