What is the most awful video game you ever played?

What..... My girlfriend hates Pilot Wings?????? Whaaaaaaat?

HA! you think Pit Fighter sucked, try Violence Fight of NeoGeo fame. (shudders)

Worst........... Game..........I've played. There are so many........

Ok Dominoes Pizza famed Yo! noid. Remember that??? But I never played it... until just now..... Oh ..... unthinkable. Ok I got one.. Bubsy the Bobcat. Some of the worst ones have been taken, so I had to come up with a new one.

It's too bad I can't link it. I found a page where it emulates Yo! noid on nescafe, so you don't actually have to download that crap. Wow.

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10321

Violence Fight was made by Taito.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember much. I thought the NES and SNES have lots of awful games. so does the GB.

But as a child, i will enjoy whatever games I played since games are rare to me during that time : P But I will always remember which one I like the most though

another one came to mind

Final Fantasy IIj... the NES one, not the one with Cecil

the leveling system... ew

Final Fantasy II is certainly not as bad as you make it sound. Yes, the battle system doesn't sit well with the majority of gamers, but the system is easily abused. The storyline isn't bad either, considering the overall standard of storytelling at the time.

Yo, Pilotwings was god damn godly.

Hey, I just didn't like it. I tried to...but, I couldn't get into it. I thought it was lame...Then again I was like 11 when I played, and I haven't played it since then, maybe my views about would change if I played it again. I just remember it being lame.