Is it just me

Fatal Rose

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bambi and Belthasar have really been bring good luck. Others too, no offense for not mentioning anybody else, but bambi and Belthasar happen to be not MUGEN lovers, yet or as we now know right now. We dont need MUGEN lovers but more people in the lounge.

:P I just post what i think, I like mugen too but it's not the main reason I came here

Bambi and Belthasar have really been bring good luck. Others too, no offense for not mentioning anybody else, but bambi and Belthasar happen to be not MUGEN lovers, yet or as we now know right now. We dont need MUGEN lovers but more people in the lounge.

mugen aint thatbad surely!

:P I just post what i think, I like mugen too but it's not the main reason I came here

Princess, you breathe new life into 1emulation.

Princess, you breathe new life into 1emulation.

I'm changing my status to princess :P

mugen aint thatbad surely!

Its isnt, but like almost everything, too much is not good for you if not completely bad.

PS: I play MUGEN myself from time to time but you dont see me making 10 topics about it.

yeah I'll agree that increased activity in the lounge is nice... hard to keep up though ;p

and yes... MOAR wommens... mmmm :P

I really don't know, why all are happy about the exteme activity in the lounge.

I always thought that's an emulation page and a emulation page needs posts and threads in the emulation parts of the site.

The forum attack system and the lounge are the most active parts of this community/site, so probably we should try to increase the emulation stuff and increase the post activity in this parts... just my 2 cents from a active member of some other emulation related boards!