Has anyone tried this sandwich?

Alpha

I've been seeing advertisements for this particular sandwich all over the Internet. I have yet to try it only because I really have never been a Jack in the Box fan. The first two times I went there I got sick or the meat tasted like lard. However, this is a chicken sandwich, and all those were beef sandwiches. Therefore, I got to try this one out.

chipotlevy5.png

http://www.jackinthebox.com/chipotle/

And look at the layers in this sandwich -- crispy/grilled chicken, chipotle sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and bacon! Damn..... that looks tasty!

I was talking to Fatal Rose about this sandwich a few nights ago and I can't get my mind off it.

Tomorrow, I will try it! :punk:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look..... I currently work in the food industry. I'm working for Subway..... (not for too much longer) And I try my damnedest to make THE perfect sub every time. Trust me, I love to eat, and I'm an actual artist....... So it's ironic I'm a sandwich artist. But my subs, as great as they are, don't look as good as in the ads. But they are still awesome. But a few weeks ago I tried the Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Burger King.... You know, the one for a dollar. I bought a few, and sat down in front of the TV. Just as I was about to bite into it, the commercial for it popped up and it looked amazing!!!!!! Then I looked down to see this skinny 'lil patty, so un-inspired, sickly. It wasn't any good. What do you expect for a dollar. There is alot of places where I get lackluster food when I thought it looked amazing.

These look good...... But what are you actually gonna get?????? Why don't you go get one, and take a pic of it. I can't do it for you because there are like 3 in Florida. Well maybe more but whatever. So yea..... go eat one. But you should go to the grocery and grab some meat, potato bread , various vegetables, Oh, and my famous sauce, Mayo+Bullseye BBQ...... Well I'm trying to make it famous. Break out the grill and get to cookin'. No excuses, If you suck, get to practicing. If you do it up right, you'll be in heaven. Don't make me come out there and make some food for you.

Look..... I currently work in the food industry. I'm working for Subway..... (not for too much longer) And I try my damnedest to make THE perfect sub every time. Trust me, I love to eat, and I'm an actual artist....... So it's ironic I'm a sandwich artist. But my subs, as great as they are, don't look as good as in the ads. But they are still awesome. But a few weeks ago I tried the Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Burger King.... You know, the one for a dollar. I bought a few, and sat down in front of the TV. Just as I was about to bite into it, the commercial for it popped up and it looked amazing!!!!!! Then I looked down to see this skinny 'lil patty, so un-inspired, sickly. It wasn't any good. What do you expect for a dollar. There is alot of places where I get lackluster food when I thought it looked amazing.

These look good...... But what are you actually gonna get?????? Why don't you go get one, and take a pic of it. I can't do it for you because there are like 3 in Florida. Well maybe more but whatever. So yea..... go eat one. But you should go to the grocery and grab some meat, potato bread , various vegetables, Oh, and my famous sauce, Mayo+Bullseye BBQ...... Well I'm trying to make it famous. Break out the grill and get to cookin'. No excuses, If you suck, get to practicing. If you do it up right, you'll be in heaven. Don't make me come out there and make some food for you.

Finally, I've found someone on this forum who loves food as much as I do! :D

You should tell us some Subway tips for people who go buy food there. I honestly don't go to Subway much because I find they don't put that much meat and the price is too expensive. Sometimes I resort to Quizno's -- same price, hot sandwich (not always better than cold), and more meat.

I also frequently buy cold cut slices from the supermarket, including avocado, olives, tomatoes, pickles, onions, mustard, mayo, and cheese. I love making sandwiches and most of all -- I love everything on it! I'm not the kind of person who says .. "No onions... just meat and buns" .. goodness gracious, I hate that. What a waste of money!

Anyway, I'm definitely going to try this sandwich at Jack in the Box either today or tomorrow. We'll see, depending on my schedule.

P.S. Is it just me or does cheese become almost tasteless when melted?

I think the melted cheese thing is just you.

But yea, Subway is too expensive. A tip? OK. If your really hungry, and like a footlong, get a six inch instead but with double meat. It only costs a dollar more and well... your doubling the meat. This does not include double cheese, that is 20 cents extra. (cost in my region) and well, just get so much, they can't close it and just pick it apart later. Or whatever. If you get more at Quizno's, go there, honestly, to hell with Subway. They cut my hours and thus, deserve to burn in hell. But reguardless.... my sandwich recommendations.

1 Chicken Bacon Ranch

2 Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (the sweet onion sauce is sweet... so be mindful. I like to add Jalapeño to EVERY sub, but it goes great with this sweet sauce, the contrast is quite nice)

3 Spicy Italian (Pepperoni & Salami) no ham like the BMT

I think everything else is soso

I'll tell you a place that was good. I don't even know if they exist anymore. It was called Flammer's. It was a food court place. Damn it was good. Actual flame grilled goodness.

By the way... I hate ham.... only bacon, pork and ham suuuuuuuuk

Edited by Belthasar

No jack in the boxes where I live. :angry: Did you try it yet? It looks good. Thanks for the tip, belthasar. i guess I'll put my sandwich picks in here. At burger king I always get the chicken club with extra cheese and bacon, then order onion rings on the side and stuff some of them inside, too. Good stuff. I'm not a big sub guy. I usually get the meatball sub if I find myself in subway. The hot ham and cheese at hardees (Might be called carls jr. where you live) is pretty good. Although they skimp on the cheese a lot. as far as sauces I don't eat at mcd's much, but I like their sweet and sour sauce. And yes commercials lie. The burgers and food they show on them are really made of plastic or wax. This is another sad fact. When it comes to eating away from home half the time I just go to a supermarket and hit the deli, build a badass sandwich and take the rest home. Had more sucess that way. :D

Edited by onetrueblade

*joins "no Jack in the Box in my city" bandwagon*

I do miss that place though... in fact, I miss The West altogether

Edited by Reaper man

What the??? Who are you??? joined in 03 and your 7th post is

It's a very good sandwich IMO.
Thats quite funny.

Alright... this has got to be someones alt account..... right? 223rd member.

Edited by Belthasar