Gentlemen's Club

2eyez

I let my subcontractors do the paying :P

L.S.D do you live in Japan?

No, he lives in Malaysia.

Why does that have to do with where I live?!?

Anyway, you will indirectly get some "benefits" in the business world if you can influence some business decision :P THe best part is I WAS allowed to do this :D

So, yeah, I am a cheapskate and will not pay for the "sessions" that i received :P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a strip club for the first time not that long ago for a bucks night. I was honestly surprised by the patrons - I thought the place would be full of old and sleazy men. But the place consisted of youngish guys like me, who just wanted to have a drink, a laugh and a good time. I also liked the hard dance music they played.

I didn't get a lap dance because I knew that, for me, it would have felt fake and artificial.

This young stripper comes up to me, and she is trying to look smiley and sultry, but her eyes betrayed her - she was sad as hell to be in a place like that. I guessed she was a university student who was low on money and needed the cash to pay off her course. She practically begged me to allow her to give me a lap dance, but I said no. Honestly, I felt so sorry for her I was about to give her the $20 without the dance, and then shoo her away.

Still, I found that these places aren't as seedy as I thought they would be. The drinks were cheap, too. Not sure if I would ever go back, though.

I'm not really into Gentlemen's Clubs. I've been into them maybe once or twice with some buddies. I get that uncomfortable feeling when I hear Depeche Mode playing in the background and seeing girls humping polls.

Mooney made a good point .. if you can get it for free, why pay for a lap dance? It seems a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

Get it for free? From where? A fatty? If you have a g/f then you probably dont mess with clubs, but if you're single a strip club is a great place. I myself have never been to one, but still.

I'm not really into Gentlemen's Clubs. I've been into them maybe once or twice with some buddies. I get that uncomfortable feeling when I hear Depeche Mode playing in the background and seeing girls humping polls.

Mooney made a good point .. if you can get it for free, why pay for a lap dance? It seems a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

Get it for free? From where? A fatty? If you have a g/f then you probably dont mess with clubs, but if you're single a strip club is a great place. I myself have never been to one, but still.

Not a bad point. By the way, welcome back Cominus! It's been a while since I've seen you posting.

Stick around. :)

I let my subcontractors do the paying :D

Anyway, you will indirectly get some "benefits" in the business world if you can influence some business decision :) THe best part is I WAS allowed to do this :D

So, yeah, I am a cheapskate and will not pay for the "sessions" that i received :)

My friend once told me that business people tend to do things like this in japan regularly.

I let my subcontractors do the paying :D

Anyway, you will indirectly get some "benefits" in the business world if you can influence some business decision :) THe best part is I WAS allowed to do this :D

So, yeah, I am a cheapskate and will not pay for the "sessions" that i received :)

My friend once told me that business people tend to things like this in japan regularly.

Shh...it's everywhere. Even in America. Only America is more expensive. Which is why the management always like to conduct business with Thais. :D