where can i buy an arcade?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crating alone on a cabinet will run you a minimum of $100, let alone the shipping costs (We're talking hundreds of dollars across a few states). You're better off finding a cab you like locally, and then picking up your boards on Ebay.

And yeah, good luck finding CPS3 hardware for a price that won't make you puke. Not to mention, who the hell would want a system with nothing but a handful of clone fighting games. How many friggin SFIII's are there? 4?

Buy a Dreamcast and a jamma setup for it. MUCH cheaper.

Crating alone on a cabinet will run you a minimum of $100, let alone the shipping costs (We're talking hundreds of dollars across a few states). You're better off finding a cab you like locally, and then picking up your boards on Ebay.

And yeah, good luck finding CPS3 hardware for a price that won't make you puke. Not to mention, who the hell would want a system with nothing but a handful of clone fighting games. How many friggin SFIII's are there? 4?

why not make your own!

theres a few ive seen on youtube which look amazing!it would be a lot of work but god it would be worth it,

ive been thinking about doing it,ive got a monitior i can use and i would use my modded xbox.

3 Street Fighter IIIs (New Gen, Second Impact, 3rd Strike), Red Earth, 2 Jojo(Original then Sequel).

• 3 weeks later...

another option would just be to find a local business that sells cabinets. they have at the very least one here in Jacksonville (that I know of... I've been in it. It's pretty cool. I saw cabs, mobos, pinball machines, everything). I'm pretty sure there should be a business close to where you live... just look them up in the yellow pages or something.

just so you know though, your selection will be a bit more limited if you go this route