Wii now #1 selling console this generation so far

Gryph

Yeah, that is the normal price for a new game. I don't know the cost of other things where you live, but 5% of your salary doesn't sound bank breaking. That said, cheaper the better, right?

I think he means like 5% of his YEARLY salary, which IS alot. That would be like me paying something like $2500 for a game, my TV didn't even cost that much!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5% of my monthly salary. granted it is not much if i don't have to pay for my house loan and car loan installment in addition to the cell phone bills, utility bills, gas, money for food etc etc.

Even that is alot of money. That still would be like $210 for me, too much for a game.

I still have high hopes for the PS3. I remember I bought Diablo II for $65 USD when it came out for the ps1.

Diablo II... $65... PS1... ??

Anyway I'm just waiting for Nintendo to stop selling the Wii and to come out and say 'haha the jokes on you millions of dancing, flailing, unco-ordinated morons- here's our real next gen console.'

I still have high hopes for the PS3. I remember I bought Diablo II for $65 USD when it came out for the ps1.

Anyway I'm just waiting for Nintendo to stop selling the Wii and to come out and say 'haha the jokes on you millions of dancing, flailing, unco-ordinated morons- here's our real next gen console.'

oh yes... do that and piss off everyone who got a Wii (which is a loooot of people). Also, why would they? The Wii is making bank right now. Finally, what's so bad about it? I mean it's a good system with an innovative controller. the awsome thing about it is that developers can make games that would be impossible to implement on the 3shitty or the PS3. What they are doing is genius, so there is no way that that would happen.

Diablo II was not released on PlayStation. I think he's talking about the first Diablo.