Metal Gear Solid 4 LGC07 Boss Trailer

Meh. The Pain, Fury, Fear, Sorrow, and End are my favorites. Screw the rest.

The Fury was probably one best villains in MGS3. The End was the most frustrating, if you chose to fight him "proper" way.

Well, The Pain fight was already pretty damn cool, even if it really doesn't count as a standard boss fight per se.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[]BUT THERES ALREADY A SNAKE AND AN OCELOT LULZ[/]

:P I know. And they're still alive as well.

CONSPIRACY THEORY! I get to see Raven in female form. The horror.

Well, The Pain fight was already pretty damn cool, even if it really doesn't count as a standard boss fight per se.

Methinks you are mistaking him for The Sorrow. MGS3 villains had cool names, nothing more. None were as interesting or deep as the original MGS's Foxhound unit.

With the exception of the Boss I find. Definately one of my favorite Metal Gear Bosses. Although I don't hold MGS3 in high regard as everyone else.

Methinks you are mistaking him for The Sorrow. MGS3 villains had cool names, nothing more. None were as interesting or deep as the original MGS's Foxhound unit.

Yes. The Sorrow. My mistake.

While I do somewhat agree with you, The Boss was a stark exception.

hmm interesting, interesting... Would be nice if MGS4 had some hidden easter eggs not showned in this video. Perhaps more dead cell member revivals and perhaps a mech boss :P *just my thoughts*

Also i wonder who is the guy talking from the start of the second video... Grey fox maybe? :D