Metal Gear Solid 4 LGC07 Boss Trailer

The new trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for the PlayStation 3 was revealed a few hours ago in Germany and contains some of the game's new bosses!

Admittedly no new 'Metal Gear' units per se were shown, these new cyborg freaks are interesting designs and just plain scary enough to make you wonder what legendary boss battles MGS4 has in store for us already. Just one thing though; yelling 'rage' while flying down the streets? A bit too much there, Hideo.

You can also get the latest interview here.

Source: Joystiq.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, if only Ps3 had more games besides this one...

Agreed. Still have hope for a 360 version though with that Konami exec's words in my mind.

Ok WTF are those things, by the looks of it Kojima has taken MGS to a high level of wierd retardation. What's with the strange bio-mech creatures, and a mech panther? WTF!

I'm not sure I want to play this abomination now.

Judging by your comment, you hate every single game in the series, because the games have a mind-reading/teleporting psychic, a mountain of a man that carries a gatling gun the same size as him, a woman that no bullet can touch, a vampire, etc. etc.

What exactly do you want from the MGS series? It's fiction, not bleeding-edge accurate warfare.

Also the fat dude on roller blades.

Oh btw - a scan with the names;

1187770879007.jpg.

Screaming Mantis, Raging Raven, Laughing Octopus, and Crying Wolf eh? Vaguely reminiscent... all that's missing is a Snake and an Ocelot :P. Since these cyborg creations were all originally human, would anyone like to entertain the idea along with me that these are mechanical reincarnations of our beloved fallen Foxhound members? They don't use weapons anymore, so their first names have been dropped. But think about it... the new titles kind of fit the personality of those old characters as well, if you wanted to look that deep into it. I reckon the fact that he said they're all female is an elaborate ruse :D.

Pretty cool names.

Oh wait. Mantis, Wolf and Raven, and Octopus we're already in MGS.

PLOT TWIST!

On a similar note, it was kinda sad how little screentime Decoy Octopus got in the original MGS.