Eat a meal and pass out

Alpha

These last few weeks have been very tedious. I've been pretty busy and also pretty damn lazy. I got to type up this QuasiCON review already. I want you guys to keep reminding me to do the review ASAP. I have a Play-Asia package of products (received in April) to review as well. I'm very behind and very tired. Real life is even more hell to deal with.

And what hell ... these days when I eat a meal, I'm about ready to pass out right after? It doesn't matter if I had 10 hours of sleep the night before. Once I eat, I'm ready to sleep. It's been driving me bananas. Even after taking a crap, I'm ready to pass out. If any of you guys know the solution to this recent problem of mine, let me know.

I think I'm going to need to see a nutritionist. :punk:

You my friend, are spending ENTIRELY too much time indoors. Get out in the sun and do something, anything. Vitamin D deficiency.

Trust me, it happens to me all the time if I don't get out enough. During the week I'm fine as I get out enough while at work, but during the weekend if I stay inside most of 1 day I feel like I could pass out for 24 hours straight.

im with cinder but with my crazy hours at work i manage to stay in decent shape since for the most part i eat healthy, but i dont get out enough and sometimes i pass out just thinking about food lol.

o if u need help reviewing products send some my way lol.

You my friend, are spending ENTIRELY too much time indoors. Get out in the sun and do something, anything. Vitamin D deficiency.

Trust me, it happens to me all the time if I don't get out enough. During the week I'm fine as I get out enough while at work, but during the weekend if I stay inside most of 1 day I feel like I could pass out for 24 hours straight.

Well, I drink a lot of that Orange Juice with Vitamin D and Calcium. I can't drink too much of it though, otherwise I'll be dehydrated for the rest of the day. But yes, I need to get out more. Once you're stuck indoors for so long, it takes a lot physically and mentally to get the hell outside.

You seem to be burnt out. I suggest you take a break from things and seek medical advice.

"Medical Advice" ... that seems a bit harsh, don't you think? :punk:

But yes, I should see a nutritionist. At the same time, I'd have numerous blood tests done in the past -- all showing me as a 100% healthy person.

Eat some Adderall and drink a couple energy drinks... :huh:

No thanks ... I'm not ready to kill myself. I've never tried even the Red Bull .. nor am I ever willing to. :punk:

Well, I have slept a grand total of two hours in the past three days. Pair that with school starting and you do not get a happy Mooney.

"Medical Advice" ... that seems a bit harsh, don't you think? :punk:

No, Self treating yourself is not a good idea. Not sure a nutritionist will have all the answers.

Maybe if you are eating alot of bad food then yeah a nutritionist could be a good idea.

vitamin D deficiency? didn't know that would do it to you. I really should remember to take my vitamins... >.>

nice tip though