Talk ya freaks!

Alpha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After i finish my last chapter, I'm going to start up my book, and finish editing this screenplay that's supposed to be done and shown in the late Summer... BUt i need to find able actors, singers, musicians, and a worthy staff team...

AND i need to get a steady income job so no matter what, money keeps flowin..

*Sigh*

College seems like a hinderence to what i want to do...but i'm still scared to bet it all on my writing...

1emu Adventure was just a little fun (with countless errors that i got tired of finding) but I plan on writing on a more serious tone...

Edited by Shoma

I went to Florida and it was rad like crazy.I got to do lots of stuff like ride cool games that made me dizy.It waz so cool i wish i could go overthere agin and do more cool stuff that i did not do.If only i got to a rolercoster that made me throw up hmmmmm. :P

Heartbreaker... Pat Benetar had a song about peeps like you . Do you even know who Pat Benetar is?

Indeed I do... but she scares me.

I saw Die Hard 4 and Ocean's 13 yesterday and Transformers today. Die Hard was the best out of the 3 but all were satisfying summer pop corn flicks. Transformers was surprisingly not crappy and goddamn Megan Fox is so hot. HOT.