Greatest Achievement

I think mine would be that i beat every single zelda game.

You mean in games or in life? I'll assume you mean games, just to be nice...

In which case I'd have to say it is...

-Beating Xan Kreigor on Godlike (hell yes)

In real life :huh:

No you can say which ever

The day I beat Motaro in UMK3 on SNES on my birthday about 11 years ago.

But I think getting laid takes the #1 spot.

SBS Radio. Are you familiar with that one? Broadcasting all over Melbourne, and I believe also in Sydney. But my show wasn't broadcast in Sydney, only Melbourne.

I was lucky...I dropped in when they were looking for younger people to set up various youth shows on their station to appeal to more younger audiences.

The first year or so it was me doing all the talk (people had been telling me that I had a "radio voice" for years before) and a producer pressing the buttons, but after that it was all me. In the last year or so I reverted to prerecording it and then broadcasting the recording, as opposed to putting it on all live to air, because I enjoyed how I could tweak with the prerecorded version until it was perfect. I'm the arty type - I like things perfect. And then I could also go home and listen to myself.

They had a youth show before I started, but it wasn't very much more than an interview. After I had tidal waved the place the show had a funky intro, interviews, funny stories, weird stories, serious issues, songs, gig guides, reviews, kooky sound effects, and more. It was hard work, going from a full time job straight to the radio and working there until night (my days would go from 9am to 9pm, and sometimes work on weekends!) but it was worth it. Being on air was a massive buzz. I was also podcasted, too.

However, at the start of this year I had grown tired of it, and I had decided I no longer wanted a job in the media. It's also an unstable industry to work in. That didn't appeal to me. So I left in January, and I am now pursuing a safe, satisfying, and well paying government job.

And as a sub achievement to all this, I helped put on a hip hop concert for SBS Radio. There was a ton of hard work involved, but when the night went off without a hitch with 700 people attending, it was all worth it. I wish it could have been a hard rock/metal concert though!