Idea for 1Emu

OK this could quite possibly be the dumbest idea youve ever heard and more impossible it would sound, but how about like we all Contribute and Make a Quality MUGEN?? We pick out QUALITY chars and stages and BGM. The outtcome of this could turn out REALLY nice. The 1Emugen. Lol

Dont kill me if its a bad idea :naughty:

Edited by GoRDoOnE

Not the best idea.. MUGEN is MUGEN... even if you pick the best of everything it will still come off trashy.

A better idea would be for everyone to contribute original assets and characters and make a really unique game, but I cbf doing that and I can't imagine anyone else bothering either.

i think, if someone had all good stuff in there Mugen it would be hot. Because people have like different sized characters, or over powered characters.

Well, we were working on a 1Mugen over a year ago. However, that plan went to smoke.

i think, if someone had all good stuff in there Mugen it would be hot. Because people have like different sized characters, or over powered characters.

Well, we were working on a 1Mugen over a year ago. However, that plan went to smoke.

I'd like to see a small project where we take 1emu members and make small fighters out of them (akin to pocket fighters), and where we have movesets related to our real life persona's. Maybe its to big a thing to do...it would be awesome in any event.

So where is this scrapped project??

So where is this scrapped project??

It was scrapped? Gone, nada, no longer existing?

Where is it? Google: "MugenInfantry" ... and you'll see it. :)