Post your picture (UPDATE!)

waaaah I want a cute girlfriend too

lucky bastard...

I agree. I am real lucky. Not only is she cute, she doesn't complain when I play something for hours. She plays alot herself. She cooks alot, and is damn good at it. Plays Guitar, Drums, Piano. I could go on and on. I'm just saying... I am realy lucky.

Because I don't like playing their games.

Yea I abhor these games. Always did. But now... my girls games include a controller.

I always pictured james shorter....I don't know why

So seeing the pic, you now know you are right?

What happened James :) . DId you eat eat alot of Macdonald's. Your still on the OK side, but you better watch out.

No, I am not as active as I once was. I need to get active again.

waaaah I want a cute girlfriend too

lucky bastard...

I agree. I am real lucky. Not only is she cute, she doesn't complain when I play something for hours. She plays alot herself. She cooks alot, and is damn good at it. Plays Guitar, Drums, Piano. I could go on and on. I'm just saying... I am realy lucky.

Because I don't like playing their games.

Yea I abhor these games. Always did. But now... my girls games include a controller.

I envy you

Im gonna roll over on the ground! At least Beth isnt like my two friends who liked for me to come along with them, just so they tell me how much they love each other! They used to kiss and fondle all in front me and crap....I stopped hanging with them after that....

Now they're cheating on each other but I was told to keep it a secret.

GOtta love that LUV!

But sincer we're "AWww"-ish

I do envy the one fact that she's into what he's into...

Finding a hot girl into games/emulation/anime and isnt Emo!?!

Rare GEm....

*rolls over*

Edited by Shoma

This thread is hard to keep up with... has GameCop posted a pic yet that isn't incredibly obscured or ambiguous?

Well, he did, sort of. I will go with Belthazar's theory and pick the same man :naughty:

My girlfriend did not complain too :D If i play my PSP, she would watch her CHinese serial movies, which got me hooked too sometimes :devilboy: