So I'm going to college this year

So this year was very frustrating for me because I didn't know where my future was heading and I had to take a crapload of tests and crap. I'm still at it but I'll be done by august hopefully. It was the most stressing period of my life really.

and now I've chosen to go to England and study game designing in Cambridge for 3 years. It's great but I have no experience whatsoever in the subject. Luckily it's not really needed and I hope that I'll be able to learn everything that's needed. I'm so very lucky to be backed up financially completely by my parents on this one.

Imagine that, I'll be making the games that will rape your kid's and jack thompson's mind!

edit: finished the post

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England will rape you.

unis there are flocking hard

regardless, i suggest you try to read up about it before you go, because most unis there assume you already understand the subject matter (i.e it's largely self study)

You know there's math involved with game design, don't you?

shows how much you know about it :D

game design is a broad subject dude....

programing requires math, and programing's just a specialization you take in the second year...

there's other specializations like 3D modeling and crap, and even so they train you from scratch

anyway for the time being I'm only worried about getting there. my parents said I can always change my mind along the road and come back to study something else