So I'm going to college this year

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know there's math involved with game design, don't you?

Indeed, there is a crap load of a math. Trust me i know, and there is no easy way to get around it. :D

There will be a time where you will have to realize whats more important to you in your life (Your studies / your free time). Juggling two things at once isn't easy. I tried the samething in my first year of college. Luckily i averaged out with a C,- B on almost all of my classes.

Edited by Gabriel

The way you should look at college is that it is 3,4,5, or 6 years from your life. Get done with them as soon as you can. Free time is study time but always remember to breathe. It's not worth failing a class, semester, or even a year and then have to redue the whole thing all over again. Once thats done it's job hunting :D

I was wondering, what category would, writing out all the chars, stages, storyline and moves, be in?

Realize, by writing i mean just creating the idea of them and not implementing them unto the computer yet.

BTW, I'm going to college too...

Edited by Shoma

I was wondering, what category would, writing out all the chars, stages, storyline and moves, be in?

Realize, by writing i mean just creating the idea of them and not implementing them unto the computer yet.

I recall doing something similar to that in a Logic's Course during my freshmen year.

it's natural,

it's a new phase in your life.

i was afraid when i came to start college

now that i'm graduating this semester (if i don't fail any classes) i'm scared that i'm not GOING to be in college.

the unknown is a scary place my friend.