So I'm going to college this year

I hate DotA. It's the only game you can ever find on battle.net anymore, and when you try to play it anyway, they kick you out because you haven't played it before. It pisses me off just thinking about it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I friend of mine just flew to Tokyo a few days ago. She sent a triple text message describing the things she saw. Quite interesting, I must say.

I friend of mine just flew to Tokyo a few days ago. She sent a triple text message describing the things she saw. Quite interesting, I must say.

wanna share it with us? I'd really like to know what she thinks of Tokyo :rolleyes:

I'd rather wait until she gets back and tells me everything in detail. The text messages are just fairly random ranbling of different locations and what she has bought (e.g. she bought some DQ and FF stuff from the Square Store located in Shibuya, and got to witness a cosplay gathering not far from there).

As of now, she's spent well over 50,000 yen, and plans on buying the japanese PS3.

If anyone's truly interested, I'll post more of her experiences when she gets back.

Well, she is a hardcore J-RPG fan and I get most of my manga from her at reduced prices.

Which is nice.

What's more, most of our conversations usually have to do with games, anime or manga, and which later turn into arguments. Go figure.