who here plays silkroad?

I play on Troy currently level 62 pure STR Glaive here are some pics. my in game name is Creptic if anyone want to whisper me :D if you play on troy that is

for all of you who dont know about this game it is a free mmorpg for life.. very good graphics very good game play only problem it can be a pain to login at times.

www.silkroadonline.net come join me on troy :P

SRO2007-05-1510-06-16_95.jpg

SRO2007-05-1510-06-10_94.jpg

SRO2007-05-1510-06-05_15.jpg

Edited by Rawrthness

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty nice looking for a free game, and the UI is VERY intuitive. I had no problem figuring out how to move around, access my INV and the MAP right off the hop, without reading any of the help (Which btw, tips pop up right away as you start, and do anything that can be considered context sensitive)

Anyone on Troy, please meet me in Jangan. My character name is the same as on here.

Pretty nice looking for a free game, and the UI is VERY intuitive. I had no problem figuring out how to move around, access my INV and the MAP right off the hop, without reading any of the help (Which btw, tips pop up right away as you start, and do anything that can be considered context sensitive)

Anyone on Troy, please meet me in Jangan. My character name is the same as on here.

i'd help you out but currently have nothing on my pc waiting for media center cd's to get in -_-; maybe sometime tomorrow ill loan you a hand

I dl'd it, haven't played it much. It was lagging a little when I logged onto Troy. The name is mooney05 for me.

I dl'd it, haven't played it much. It was lagging a little when I logged onto Troy. The name is mooney05 for me.

yeah since its a free game there a bit slow on the lag part but it only occurs every now and then one thing you'll notice at times logging in is going to be a pain

Yep, and the entire program closes when you don't manage to connect. They really need to fix that.

As for lag, it's probably because in Jangan town square there are literally hundreds of people at one time. Things are pretty smooth for me, just a touch laggy in town square.

I'm off for tonight, lvl 7 (I could do with a better blade dammit, but I can't find anything for sale under lvl 8 ), and I logged off at the Chin' Tomb, so I'll be back on and in that area tomorrow.

Also tell me how I add someone to my whisper list, I can't figure it out.

Yep, and the entire program closes when you don't manage to connect. They really need to fix that.

As for lag, it's probably because in Jangan town square there are literally hundreds of people at one time. Things are pretty smooth for me, just a touch laggy in town square.

I'm off for tonight, lvl 7 (I could do with a better blade dammit, but I can't find anything for sale under lvl 8 ), and I logged off at the Chin' Tomb, so I'll be back on and in that area tomorrow.

Also tell me how I add someone to my whisper list, I can't figure it out.

just wait till your my level in the town theres at least 200+ people at all times...

as for low level weapons like that it's hard to find them around town

and the login is pretty stupid some times but supposedly there working on it

and to add people to friends list click "U" and then click on friends list and then add friend.