Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Deach

Tech Help Forum

a forum were ppl can get help on their computer or sumfin and get help, eg. need help with my new pc, things like that, ne problems to do with technology really

That's actually not a bad idea. It would be good if ppl helped answered questions about consoles systems and pcs ^_^

well ive seen them on other sites and saw that u didnt have 1 here, so i just thought i would suggest it

well if its on another forum then we shouldn't do it because we want to be the most original... im kidding. good idea

I think that's a great idea for a help section!!!!! That being said........
I have a question regarding all of you with cool personalized icons...How did you DO that? PLEASE tell me. I visit several forums and choose some icon from the one's provided then sure enough I always notice other member's with cool personal icons that they added themselves. Now believe it or not I'm pretty handy with PC and knowledgable but this FORUM thing is fairly new to me so if anyone could explain in relatively simple terms how to add my own personal icon (IE: AVATAR) I would be eternally greatful!!!!!!!

[quote name='oldschoolgamer' date='Aug 29 2003, 11:14 AM']I have a question regarding all of you with cool personalized icons...How did you DO that? PLEASE tell me.[/quote]
ok. go to the top of the page, you will see a button that says "[b]user cp[/b]". click on that. now, on the left of the page, go down a bit and click on "[b]Edit Avatar Settings[/b]". you can now choose to either pick an avatar, the icon thing you are speaking of, from a preastablished gallery, or you may link to an offsite avatar by entering the url, or you may even upload an avatar. it would then be added to the gallery aswell, for others to choose if they wish.

if you need anymore help, just let me know. :P

THANK YOU for your assistance! Just tried a quick test (retro gaming icon the bartender from Tapper) when I find something better I will know how to use it thanks!!!!

[quote name='oldschoolgamer' date='Aug 29 2003, 03:10 PM']THANK YOU for your assistance! Just tried a quick test (retro gaming icon the bartender from Tapper) when I find something better I will know how to use it thanks!!!![/quote]
no prob. :lol: if you ever have anymore questions or problems, just let me know and i will do my best to help. :P

Excellent idea. A place just for technical help on hardware/software issues for PC or console.

All done.. enjoy! It's in the InterActive category. :(