What kind of fight would you want to get into?

I would probably want to get into a fist fight or an all out brawl. It's pretty satisfying sinking your fist into someone's face or gut (I would think). Though it would just be simple hand-to-hand, it would still be good to experience one in my lifetime (hopefully not leaving an impression on my life).

I would also say a swordfight, but I'm not a fan of the whole dismemberment if you make a single mistake. Plus, it takes more skill than just throwing wild punches and so. :P

Punch/Kick fight would be my best bet.

Once we start wrestling to the ground, my chances of getting up become very slim. :P

One where I die. Not because I want to die, but because I want to die in battle. I'm old fashioned like that.

Please explain why you'd love to die in battle. :thumbsd:

Fighting is for stupid people, there are better ways to solve things.

Anyway, the last fight I got into involved 1 punch, and I knocked the guy out cold. Last punch I'll ever throw unless I need to defend myself.

I can't say I've ever been in a fight. I don't loose my cool and I'm, apparently, pretty intimidating. Guys have been in my face, but as soon as I say, 'go ahead and throw a punch' they backed down.