Stupidest Thing You Ever Done

Jitway

What's yours?

Mine would have to be about 20 years ago going into business with my brother in law. Needless to say I ended up doing all the work and he got all the money, or at least more then me. I learned never to trust family as far as money.

Probably when I locked the door when it was open, closed it, realized the window was still open, stuck my arm in the open window (while my mom was closing it), and pulled it out at the last second.

Yeah Pretty stupid of me.

its kinda hard to decide

recently i slammed the car door shut on my friends head though by accident hahaha

that was flocking hilarious though

Back in the days I had the Smokey N Bandit Edition of the Trans Am. I was trying to be cool with my wife in the car. There was the young cute chicks at the VP and I had the tunes blasting. I thought I had the window partial down and thought I was grabbing the glass to close the door. Needless to say it was not the glass but the top of the door frame and I closed it hard on my hand. Yes it hurt and my wife first said are you ok then laughed her ass off.

Stupid car related accident: Closing the door on my finger.

It didn't bounce back or anything though. No, it closed and locked on my finger. Holy flock that crap hurt. Blood everywhere. Finger looked like it had been cut off then stitched back on wrong. It was actually still completely attacked, whether it looked like it or not. Took six months of healing to be able to use it again. I remember trying to move it, it was like pushing a really rusty lever that hasn't been used in ages. The fingernail's still messed up, it's all curved and crap, and there's a tiny second one that grows out on top of it.