New

Rag

Hey, I've been kinda watchin these forums for a while, so I decided to finally join. We should have some sorta "game challenges" post, where we all post our hardest challenges for different games. If you already have a post like that, well I haven't been watching as closely as I thought then...

Hmm.. not a bad idea m8. We might just do it and no we have never done it before. Don't forget btw 100 posts, gets you access to our Special Direct Links section and Rom Sector.

Well anyway nice to meet you and enjoy 1Emulation. :wink:

Yeah, Disoblige did run a highscore challenge for a while. It was tough to get people to submit scores though. I sent a few in, but it never really caught on, and during the summer time people have so many other things to do it is hard to get them to participate.

The highscores WERE a good idea, but Then i thought it was just gonna be a clone of MAME action replay, so I stopped it due to inactivity and unwillingness. As for the given time or speed idea, its not bad but we'll have to use savestates and recordings :/

Nonono, not high scores or like that. I meant like who can beat Resident Evil 2 with a DDR pad, or who can beat Final Fantasy 1 on a really low level (not too hard ^_^)

Nonono, not high scores or like that. I meant like who can beat Resident Evil 2 with a DDR pad, or who can beat Final Fantasy 1 on a really low level (not too hard ^_^)

the only hard part is recording. we practically have to watch you beat the whole game or something meaning we may end up wasting a lot of time downloading and uploading ^_^

Screen shots are ezier even though we have to trust that you really did it :lol: