What's your preferable BOOBS size?

Alpha

Boobs and Sizes  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You know I'm curious ... I think you're the first to say that ever on the forums.

As for myself: I don't hate them, but I don't date them.

Please list the reasons! :blink:

The first? Yeh that's what I don't like.. everyone seems to have the yellow fever these days.

Are pacific Islander girls ok?

and I dont mind any kind of girl really.

You mean like Samoans.. Fijians... Tongans? Yeh I got no beef with them. They're pretty common around here too (Australia) although I imagine not so much so in the States.

Anyway... what's not to like about Asian girls? Well...

...they act too cutesy.

...they have surprisingly racist parents.

...they tend forests.

...they are uptight and slutty but never a happy medium.

...they aren't as delicate as you might want or expect.

...they are passively ambitious.

...they make you seem like you ordered them when in public.

...they kiss ass.

...they can't cook.

...they have a poor physique.

...they do not age well.

...they are incredibly needy, or not at all.

It is also too stereotypical to like them... it seems like everyone and their father is in love with the seemingly perfect Asian girl now. Finally straight black hair gets old and hearing Cantonese spoken is one of the biggest turn offs I can think of.

If I said I can't see a soul in their eyes would that be going too far?

Anyway from the breadth of those generalisations it should be clear that this is just my bad experience talking. Take it with a grain of salt. That said, I seriously don't have a taste for Asian girls at all anymore though.

well my girlfriend is Hawaiian, but yeah.

I hate samoans.

And well, you can't be too judgemental of most asian women. I find all that true of Korean, Japanese and Chinese women.

Thai and Vietnamese women are a whole different order

but enough about yellow fever

Lately, I've been into white women again.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway... what's not to like about Asian girls? Well...

...they act too cutesy.

...they have surprisingly racist parents.

...they tend forests.

...they are uptight and slutty but never a happy medium.

...they aren't as delicate as you might want or expect.

...they are passively ambitious.

...they make you seem like you ordered them when in public.

...they kiss ass.

...they can't cook.

...they have a poor physique.

...they do not age well.

...they are incredibly needy, or not at all.

It is also too stereotypical to like them... it seems like everyone and their father is in love with the seemingly perfect Asian girl now. Finally straight black hair gets old and hearing Cantonese spoken is one of the biggest turn offs I can think of.

If I said I can't see a soul in their eyes would that be going too far?

Anyway from the breadth of those generalisations it should be clear that this is just my bad experience talking. Take it with a grain of salt. That said, I seriously don't have a taste for Asian girls at all anymore though.

...they act too cutesy. (Some does)

...they have surprisingly racist parents. unfortunately it is true

...they tend forests.wtf?!?

...they are uptight and slutty but never a happy medium.that is too generalising. my gf is really a decent girl

...they aren't as delicate as you might want or expect. agreed

...they are passively ambitious. isn't this a good thing?

...they make you seem like you ordered them when in public. especially during shopping

...they kiss ass.??? i thought all corporate people do that? :D

...they can't cook. my gf is a GREAT cook!

...they have a poor physique. what do you mean by poor

...they do not age well. generally, yes. WHich is why Asian men are such a loli lover

...they are incredibly needy, or not at all. can;t comment this one :blink:

That is one big generalisation, I admit.

Really I'm just describing 2 girls I know. Let's call them A" and I". LoL.

Most Asians that study overseas are mostly rich people. So it is no wonder that your Asian girls are stuck up brats. most poor people like me just study at our own country, can;t afford to travel overseas :blink:

I'll clarify some more...

...they tend forests.wtf?!?

I'm agreeing with your earlier post. :blink:

...they are uptight and slutty but never a happy medium.that is too generalising. my gf is really a decent girl

Well of the two I'm basing all this on, one is really repressed, and the other is not. Unluckily for me, they're like prime examples of the 2 kinds I know. And I've crossed a lot where I live and study.

...they are passively ambitious. isn't this a good thing?

...they kiss ass.??? i thought all corporate people do that? :D

No. I hate 2 faced slags that crawl up everyone around and measure their words and actions carefully to get ahead. As you noticed, that kind of sh.t is maybe better suited to the office.

...they make you seem like you ordered them when in public. especially during shopping

Preach.

...they can't cook. my gf is a GREAT cook!

You got lucky. The ones I know think they can cook.

...they have a poor physique. what do you mean by poor

Weirdy answered this but basically they are either skeletons or telegraph poles. Take your pick.

...they do not age well. generally, yes. Which is why Asian men are such a loli lover

Loli lover? Is that just picking up way younger chicks?

Most Asians that study overseas are mostly rich people. So it is no wonder that your Asian girls are stuck up brats. most poor people like me just study at our own country, can;t afford to travel overseas :blink:
Like I said before, mostly asian girls from Asia are like that.
Western Asian chicks do seem to be better developed many times. I think its the corn here.

Wait... so LSD, you reckon the overseas Asians are the nasty ones, but you other guys think the opposite way?

Since I'm speaking from experience with Australian ones really I'd have to side with LSD on this.

Like I said before, mostly asian girls from Asia are like that.
Western Asian chicks do seem to be better developed many times. I think its the corn here.

Wait... so LSD, you reckon the overseas Asians are the nasty ones, but you other guys think the opposite way?

Since I'm speaking from experience with Australian ones really I'd have to side with LSD on this.

A lot of Asians travel to Australia to study. And those are really the spoiled. They are those that will boycott you if you do not wear the latest Armanis, or Dr. Marten (the fad last time), they would be the one telling you study is so uncool and yet, secretly studying behind your back.