The VA Tech Shootings

Wizard

Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns. It's not because we don't have gun laws that this happened, it's because of idiots (even if the laws where there, it still would've happened).

Don't insult the law system, insult the retards that attempt stupid sh!t like this.

I heard that there are about 192 million guns in the U.S.

A lot of potential for carnage right there. 30,000 people killed a year by guns, 30 children a day.

Your wonderful president says that he has nothing against the gun culture, while of course Chaney shot his best friend, while out hunting.

The owner of the gun store that sold the weapon is not sorry at all, he said that all of the students should have carried guns, just to ensure as big a gunfight as possible.

TBH, I cannot comprehend this type of thinking, it is alien to me.

I have never touched a gun, never seen one laying around - only peeking out of a policeman's holster. Never seen a gun shop either. I think it is better this way.

TBH, I cannot comprehend this type of thinking, it is alien to me.

I have never touched a gun, never seen one laying around - only peeking out of a policeman's holster. Never seen a gun shop either. I think it is better this way.

Same here.

It's a thoroughly american thing, so meh.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns. It's not because we don't have gun laws that this happened, it's because of idiots (even if the laws where there, it still would've happened).

Don't insult the law system, insult the retards that attempt stupid sh!t like this.

I agree, in my opinion though Virginia should have had stricter gun control laws that deal with background checks and such to prevent something like this.

i've held guns, swords, machetes, Bo's, ninchuks, sais, brass nukles, and almost every weapon you can imagine.

IN A CONTROLLED SITUATION.

more or less, they were all rendered harmless and was at a sort of museum.

everyone should just walk around with pepper spray or electric shock.

This is very sad news.

America seriously needs to look at not only its gun laws, but its innate gun culture.

I for one think the second amendment is absurd and it should be consigned to the past.

People do not need to carry guns. Australia is proof.

Lol. Not that Im supporting American gun laws, but think about how many scandals we've had in Sydney alone where cops shoot an unarmed civilian under the claim 'we thought he had a gun'. Considering our gun laws its usually pretty funny to hear that.

It's legal for any stupid f**k to own a gun, but downloading an MP3 is illegal? Something SERIOUSLY wrong with that $hit.

Furthermore, the jail sentence for possessing a certain amount of pot is greater than one would get for being charged with raep.

I thought the Gun Association is a very powerful group in the US? Which is why the law still stays in the US.

They pretty much are the most powerful interest group in the U.S. Anyone that tries to go against them pretty much looses.

I agree, No one should be allowed to own guns.

That law was made so long ago that it was almost required to own a gun so you could hunt and get food. Nowadays we have supermarkets and stuff, there is NO REASON to own a gun. Self defense is bullshit, guns would be extremely hard to steal if only police had them. Plus you don't just walk around flocking killing people, theres no excuse in the world to kill someone. Thats not self defense, thats like hunting a deer with a rocket launcher.