Jadakiss Finally coming out

thumbnail-big.jpg

It’s been 6 years since Styles P, Sheek Louch, and Jadakiss, also known as The LOX, have blessed the public with an album. Jada stopped by Hot 97 and shared a little info about their upcoming plans.

“The Lox album should be coming in may or June, and then I wanna follow that with a Kiss album,” said Jada. “It’s been 6 years since the last Lox album, but it’s fun and easy to see how the music sounds after all these years.” Kiss declined to officially announce which label he was signing to, due to current negotiations, but he did say that “It should be done by next week”

>>Source

This guy is SUPER talented and has become a very favored artist ever since the Beef with 50 Cent. He used that Publicity for good. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!! I want this just as bad as i want "The Nacirema Dream - Papoose"

He had like 1 good song. I dont remember what it was, it was like "how come" or something.

You not Serious? The song is "Why" and he has a Large amount of Good Music. As a lyricist he's better then 80% of the whole Rap industry

He had like 1 good song. I dont remember what it was, it was like "how come" or something.

You not Serious? The song is "Why" and he has a Large amount of Good Music. As a lyricist he's better then 80% of the whole Rap industry

I stopped paying attention to lyrics after tu-pac stopped making music....the real tupac. :) I'm sure he's good and all but east coast rap gets really boring after a while. Whatever happened to rap being about money, cars, bitches and stuff of that nature? :(

I stopped paying attention to lyrics after tu-pac stopped making music....the real tupac. :) I'm sure he's good and all but east coast rap gets really boring after a while. Whatever happened to rap being about money, cars, bitches and stuff of that nature? :(

MANNN me and you are on two Totally Different Boats. lol

Music like "Snap ya Fingaz" and "Chicken noodle Soup" Give me headaches. Down south Music is only good in one place and one place only, thats in Clubs. East coats music is about lyricism. But thats for the listener to decide. :P

I think Illogic has the best lyrics out there, but Jadakiss has some good songs also.

Sadly enough, ive never heard of Illogic. Another person who is good supposedly but i havent gotten around to listening to his music is Jedi mind Tricks. But so Far, Papoose has held it down better then most artists and he hasnt even come out with the album yet. he wont Do Pac Numbers tho. All eyes on me was written in 2 weeks and went platinum in only 4 hours :)

I stopped paying attention to lyrics after tu-pac stopped making music....the real tupac. :P I'm sure he's good and all but east coast rap gets really boring after a while. Whatever happened to rap being about money, cars, bitches and stuff of that nature? :)

MANNN me and you are on two Totally Different Boats. lol

Music like "Snap ya Fingaz" and "Chicken noodle Soup" Give me headaches. Down south Music is only good in one place and one place only, thats in Clubs. East coats music is about lyricism. But thats for the listener to decide. :P

Yeah I guess you're right, but I only listen to music in one place, which is my car, cuz thatz why I have my system and stuff so the more bass the better and southern rap seems to have the most of it. :(