Jadakiss Finally coming out

All rap has sucked since the early 90's, Tupac included......if not moreso. I have yet to hear anyone with any REAL talent, that also doesn't spit out stereotypical gang-life bullshit. Wasted talent.......

All rap has sucked since the early 90's, Tupac included......if not moreso. I have yet to hear anyone with any REAL talent, that also doesn't spit out stereotypical gang-life bullshit. Wasted talent.......

Radio head = pipi liker

the cure = only 1 good song, and I always thought they were from the 80's....or are they?

"Wasted talent" is an interesting term as it requires the subject to have talent.

Same can be said about any genre of music if you look at it like that.

Or is it safe to say that the "Un-Talented" can write lyrics that make sense, grab the listeners attention, and rhymes??

"Wasted talent" is an interesting term as it requires the subject to have talent.

Same can be said about any genre of music if you look at it like that.

Or is it safe to say that the "Un-Talented" can write lyrics that make sense, grab the listeners attention, and rhymes??

Music can certainly be considered a learned skill, though for the most part I'm just being rude and insulting people.